How to become a good wedding photographer?
5 SECRETS TO BECOME A GOOD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER:
1. Create your own photographic style following what you like best. Be recognizable: starting from the equipment and to finish the post-production or the choice of wedding albums. Choose the equipment that best reflects you. For example: During the wedding I never use targets beyond 85 mm to concentrate more on opening focal sull’avvicinare the subject. In fact it would be enough to just go closer to the people we want to photograph. But this is just a choice that I did, however everyone can do what he likes most like to use optical zoom even up to 300 mm that can go very well to photograph distant subjects or to compress the plans.
2. Take time to web marketing: create a portfolio by choosing your favorite pictures and upload them to social networks (facebook, pinterest, instagram etc.) Or in your Web site, update it often, charge images of different scenes from the preparation to reception, black and white or color. Do not load photographs too similar to each other, but dedicated to make a careful choice not only by their beauty but also for their variety.
3. Attention to detail the decor of your photo studio (whether you have it in the house or open to the public): It is very important that it is comfortable and that reflects our tastes, needs to be put at ease our customers that we . Create a point dedicated to marriage with a desk in order to show your customers your work is printed and the computer. Put a sofa to be able to wait if you are with people and a part where expose your other products such as wedding albums, printed photographs, covers, cases etc.
4. Find the right suppliers that are aligned with your thinking and have adequate quality to customer requests. For example in the choice of the album on which we will print your wedding photographs we must consider many aspects: from design to quality materials to ensure a long-lasting strength and stand out at the time the photographs inside. My favorite company in this field is absolutely Album Epoca one of the best in the world regarding the wedding photography.
5. Finally: attention to detail, do not forget anything! What makes the difference, and what distinguishes us from others are the details (often also for how we dress). We live in a world that is made of this appearance and should not be considered as a bad thing, but as something to be used in our favor: the sales count for much the first 10 seconds, what we send at first glance, so if we want to change our way of working we have to start making the case to the smallest detail and we will see just very little to do and in no time!